Went to the Chicago(ish) stop on Tony Morgan’s Killing Cockroaches Tour today. Here are a few highlights ~ I’m sure more will come out in the next weeks / months as I try to apply these things.
- 8 hour drive – 4 people – 2 cups of coffee – 1 mini van – Giordanno’s Pizza & smelly shakes.
- Delegation v. Empowerment – are we leading others by focusing on the end result and giving them freedom in that?
- Focus on the outcomes, not the execution.
- Don’t settle for anything but God’s plan. Am I listening to God and doing what He says? Am I settling?
- Empowerment takes risk.
- Am I embracing pride / fear rather than humility? If so, I have issues with control – I need to know and act on the fact that God is in control.