What an awesome team of volunteers we have in the 4years-Kindergarten room!
Did you know?….
- that many of them serve for 4 weeks at a time? They do this so they can connect better with the kids, give the kids consistently and because they love it!
- that Selena Radosa is the coach for that area and does an awesome job investing in and praying for the volunteers!
- that the kids learn one basic truth, one verse, and one song for the entire month through the different Bible stories that display these truths. This helps the kids understand these things and keep them in their hearts.
- that some who can’t commit to one month on, two months off serve once a month as extra hands. What’s extra hands? They are in there to help with the activities and connect with the kids. It’s a great choice for teens and busy parents.
- that they get to eat a snack? Yep, sometimes there’s even cookies to decorate =)
- that the volunteers would love a “high five” or a thanks for loving and investing in your kids (of course they wouldn’t say it, but I’m sure they’d appreciate it!)
- that if you have a question about Journey Kids, you can stop anyone with a Journey Kids t-shirt and they’d be glad to help!
Did you know?…..that you can be a part of this team in Journey Kids? There are a few ways to get involved in this room, and the first step is checking it out for an hour! Stop by the room on a Sunday morning and let us know you’d like to see what’s happening (or fill out that connect card on Sunday and write 4-K)
This is a great way to connect with your kids! Even if it’s twice a year, see what your kids are doing and what’s important to them!