- Staff Retreat was great! We got a lot accomplished including goals for the coming year, leadership development and more. We even laughed – I know, shocking! 😉
- The 5pm service Journey Kids team is coming together! We have an amazing group of people who are willing to jump start the service for a few months. They are committing to attend in the morning and come back and serve in the evening. Now that’s love and dedication!
- More people are stepping in to volunteer in Journey Kids. It’s exciting to see parents/teens plug into the lives of children and share God’s love!
- My uncle is terminally ill. Please pray for my Aunt, cousins and family as this is a tough time for everyone. Thankfully He is a Christian, so we’ll see him again.
- Eliana is talking up a storm. Can’t believe she’ll be 2 in September! She is attempting to scale everything in the house and is taking after her daddy with her enjoyment of heights.
- I’m counting down the days / weeks until baby D is born. To answer your question, no, we don’t have a name picked out yet.