- It’s all about THE INCREDIBLE ADVENTURES OF THE MISFIT BRIGADE. THEY WERE ALL DIFFERENT, BUT THEY FOLLOWED THE SAME LIGHT.
- We’re recording the stories and songs for the entire 8 weeks to make it easier for new people to jump in and help. (1st-5th is doing the same series, but their stories are already done for us!) All I can say is that we have some awesome story tellers giving up their time to help with this.
- We’re inviting parents to come in the rooms and help out for 2 weeks.
- There are snacks, games, crafts, all wrapped around learning to Chase the Light.
- Watch for videos, announcements and invites from your kids! It’s a great opportunity to see what your kids do throughout the year as well as give our “regular” volunteers a huge thank you and break!
I haven’t been blogging much lately, but I have been reading blogs. I sometimes find myself so overwhelmed with thoughts and ideas that I just can’t put them down.
Over the next few days I’d like to share a few posts I found either fun or interesting from the blogs I read (also listed on the left).
To begin here’s a fav. from Sarah Thompson who leads kids in Australia.New Zeeland =)
Did you know?….
- that this room is one of the busiest on any given Sunday morning! (that’s why we just sent out a letter asking more families to come to the 9:30, opening up the possibility for more spaces at the 11.)
- that volunteers serve once or twice a month – connecting with kids and sharing Jesus with them! Continue reading
What an awesome team of volunteers we have in the 4years-Kindergarten room!
Did you know?…. Continue reading